CLARIFICATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
You can find information about how and for what purposes our company will process your personal data, to whom it will be transferred when necessary, and the rights you have within the framework of the disclosure requirement regulated by the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
1. Definitions Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK): The Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, which was published in the Official Gazette dated April 7, 2016. Personal Data: All kinds of information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Processing of Personal Data: The acquisition, recording, storage, preservation, modification, reorganization, disclosure, transfer, acquisition, making available of the personal data completely or partially by automatic means, provided that it is part of any data recording system, any action taken on data, such as its classification or inhibition of its use. Personal Data with Special Qualities: People's race, ethnicity, political thought, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, disguise and outfit, association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures and biometric data and genetic data are personal data with special qualities. Data Processor: A natural or legal person who processes personal data on their behalf based on the authorization of the data supervisor. Data Supervisor: Real or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
2. Data Supervisor LUNA FUARCILIK TİCARET A.Ş. (1229. Sokak No: 4 OSTIM - Ankara) Acting as “Data Supervisor” within the scope of KVKK.
3. Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data Your personal data can be processed for the following purposes:
• In order to offer products and services and to communicate about the product and service you have bought / received,
• In order to realize the execution of contracts,
• In order to issue invoices in accordance with the current legislation and to ensure that they exercise their rights arising from the legislation in force fully and properly,
• In order to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions regarding our services,
• In order to improve, develop, diversify our services and to provide information to real / legal persons with whom we have commercial relations,
• In order to plan the scopes of the fairs in accordance with the expectations of the exhibitors and visitors, to monitor the activity and to ensure its continuity,
• In order to increase the awareness of the fairs by the participants, visitors, press, relevant nongovernmental organizations and relevant public institutions and organizations,
• In order to create databases related to customers, exhibitors and / or fair visitors, to continue marketing activities, to further know our customers, exhibitors and visitors, to improve mutual communication, to make data analysis and research, to improve service quality,
• In order to determine and implement commercial and business strategies of LUNA Fuarcılık,
• In order to arrange all necessary records and documents to complete your transactions in written, oral or electronic media,
• In order to ensure the legal or technical security and business continuity with people who are in business relationships with LUNA Fuarcılık,
• In order to fulfil the legal obligations specified in KVKK and to exercise our rights arising from the legislation, as required by legal regulations, with regulatory and supervisory agencies,
• In addition, your data may be processed by the organizations we cooperate with, and the commercial electronic messaging service provider we have contracted, for the promotion and marketing of the services we offer via SMS and/or email.
• Video cameras record the fair areas for the purposes of monitoring the activity, monitoring the influx of visitors and establishing security. These images are not used for any other purpose afterwards.
4. Persons to whom Your Personal Data will be Transferred and Transfer Purposes Your personal data, in line with the above-mentioned purposes, provided that necessary precautions are taken in Turkey and abroad, including but not limited to the following, provided that adequate precautions are taken in accordance with the applicable legislation and security and confidentiality principles specified in the relevant legislation can be shared with the real or legal persons found and transferred to these persons; -To our business partners, affiliates, group companies and shareholders in order to carry out our commercial activities, - To service providers who support us in data processing activities, - In order to provide our products and services we offer, to our suppliers, - To audit companies for the audit of our commercial activities in accordance with the relevant legislation provisions, - Within the scope of their requests within the legal powers, to the authorized public institutions and organizations, -To other recipients to whom we have received your consent for data transfer.
5. Methods and Legal Reasons of Personal Data Collection Your personal data can be collected electronically, verbally, in writing, by real or legal persons who process data that we work with or authorize either by us including, but not limited to, various contracts, call centres, electronic forms, website, surveys, social media applications for the purposes stated above. Your personal data, in addition, can also be collected through channels, through various contracts you have made with our Company, and written or verbal communications with our Company through means such as e-mails, faxes and letters you have sent to our Company. Your personal data may need to be processed and retained for certain periods in order to fulfil the obligations arising from the legislation (such as trade, tax and SGK legislation) related to our company's commercial and administrative activities.
6. Your Rights Your rights stipulated in KVKK regarding your personal data are as follows: a) Learning whether your personal data is processed,b) Requesting information about the processing of your personal data, if your data has been processed, c) Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether your data is used for this purpose d) To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad, e) Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, f) Request your personal data to be deleted or destroyed within the framework of the conditions stipulated in KVKK, g) Requesting notification of transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data are transferred, h) To object to the emergence of a result against you by analysing your processed data exclusively with automatic systems, i) Requesting the removal of this damage if you suffer damage due to illegal processing of your personal data. You can send all your requests regarding the rights mentioned above, in writing or with other methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, signed with a secure electronic signature to email@example.com or a wet-signed petition attached to the applicant's identification document to the address below. You can deliver it by hand or send it by registered mail. Your requests are concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest depending on the nature of your request. However, if the transaction requires a separate cost, the fee determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be charged. Your application request should be clear and understandable about your right to use and the subject matter of your application. In addition, your request must be related to your person, and if you are acting on behalf of someone else, a document confirming that you are specifically authorized in this regard and other documents that confirm your identity must be attached to your application.