Born in Piano di Sorrento (Naples, Italy on 24 April 1962), Camillo Pirozzi is an executive manager accustomed to work in competitive International environments.
During the years He has gained a wide experience in Institutional Relation, Business Development & Marketing, project finance and project management.
He holds a master degree in Civil Engineering.
From 2014, He has the responsibility of Leonardo (former Finmeccanica) Regional Office for Turkey & Central Asia, based in Ankara. In addition, since 2019, he is also the General Manager of Vitrociset Turkey Branch (a Leonardo company).
International Marketing & Strategic Campaigns
- Vice President Turkey & Central Asia
- Director Leonardo Ankara Liaison Office
- Branch Manager Vitrociset Turkey Branch
Finmeccanica do Brazil
- Deputy President
2008 – 2010
- Head of Governmental Business Development
2000 – 2008
- Head of Public Affairs
Esaote Spa (former Finmeccanica Company)
- Integrated Project Manager
CESEN SpA (former Ansaldo - Finmeccanica Energy Study Center)
- Commercial Director
- Responsible for relations with International Finance Organizations (World Bank, Inter - American Bank, FMI, ExIm Bank)
1994 – 1996
- Responsible for relations with European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
1992 – 1993
CESEN (Ansaldo - Finmeccanica Energy Study Center)
- Business Development Manager
- Project Engineer
Previously, He has worked for some Construction Companies in Italy as Project & Site Engineer
Camillo Pirozzi has attended the advanced training course (57th session) at the Centre for Defense Higher Studies (Centro Alti Studi per la Difesa - CASD) the highest - ranking study Institution of the Italian MoD in the field of managerial training, security and defense studies.
In addition, he has attended the 19th course of European Session for Armament Officials (S.E.R.A.) focused on military procurement cooperation programmes, organized by the Institute des Hautes Etudes de Defence National (France)
For his activity abroad, Camillo Pirozzi has been awarded with the honor of the Knight of the order of “Star of Italy”